Paradine is named from ECLASS officially ECLASS Implementation Competence Center. We offer consulting and implementation support in all phases of the introduction of ECLASS in your company. We guide you from conception to going live with ECLASS and provide you with our experienced team to implement ECLASS efficient and sustainable in your company.
An implementation of ECLASS within an organization is always connected to specific goals like reducing costs or enhancing business processes. ECLASS can support cost reductions in procurement as well as harmonization of material data or the provision of product data for customers.
Before starting an ECLASS implementations project the requirements and goals have to be defined and internally aligned.
Paradine offers consulting and implementation services in all phases of the introduction of ECLASS in your organization. We support you from the conception and design phase to going-live as well as in the ongoing maintenance work. Our experienced and highly motivated team ensures an efficient future proven implementation.
We offer to you:
- Consulting, conceptual support and guidance in the implementation of ECLASS
- Support in the implementation of corporate-wide and system spanning master data management based on ECLASS
- Services for classification and consolidation of your material data
- Services for data-cleansing and data-consolidation
- Software-solutions for corporate wide classification of products and services
- Services for the development and maintenance of electronic catalogues
- Consulting for the connection to electronic market-places
- Implementation and adaption of system-interfaces
- Implementation of application systems (ERP-, PDM-, PLM-, CAx-systems)
- Operation and maintenance of classification systems
- Project management
Benefits of ECLASS using the example of AT&S AG
Paradine supported AT&S AG, one of the leading manufacturers of printed circuit boards in Europe and India and with significant presence in China, in the implementation of ECLASS for spare parts management. By implementing ECLASS impressive results could be achieved.
- Reducing the number of spare parts by 43,75%
- Reducing capital lockup for spare parts by 20%
- Reducing the number of suppliers by 47%
- Return on Investment for the project was achieve within 7 month
- AT&S AG
- Carl Zeiss AG
- PEPPOL Consortium (Europe-wide public procurement)
- Siemens AG