In this workshop you will get an introduction on how ECLASS can support you in the specific requirements and challenges which companies are facing in organizing spare parts management for maintenance of global production lines. You will learn about how to consolidate your multilingual legacy data of indirect supplies, integrate suppliers and manufacturers in this process and establish reliable master data governance. In the following Q&A session we can discuss any open questions.
- Get insights how ECLASS will support you in streamlining global spare parts management for maintenance of global production lines
- Learn about how to consolidate legacy data, identify and remove duplicates, increase transparency and realize cost savings
Target group of the workshop are heads of department, managers and experts in the following domains.
- Material master data
- Catalog data
- Content management
- Spare parts management
- SW-tools and applications
- Short overview of ECLASS
- ECLASS in Materials Management
- ECLASS in Plant Maintenance
- Consolidation of legacy data
- Takeover of spare parts for new plants
- Avoid duplicate spare parts
- Data governance for ongoing operations