Material Master Data Specialist (f/m/d)
International business requires an international corporate philosophy. At Paradine, we are pleased to work for global corporations such as AT & S, BASF, Carl Zeiss, Siemens and Volkswagen. With our eptos™ Master Data Management solution we support corporate-wide, system spanning, multi-lingual Master Data Management for industry leaders. Our Master Data Services are first choice for cleansing, enrichment and consolidation for big numbers of multilingual Material Master Data. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle and changing customer needs. Are you open to new challenges, and do you value cultural diversity? Go ahead and get in touch with us. We are looking for YOU!
We are currently looking for a Material Master Data Specialist to join our team as of now!
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Co-supervision of our customers master data environment with focus on material master and material classification
- Preparation and implementation of project roll outs
- Communication with clients and partners
- Consulting and reorganisation of processes and procedure methodology
- Ongoing studies in technical or computer science (FH or university)
- Experience in master data management and product classification is an advantage
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Well-advanced logical and analytical thinking (process-oriented thinking and connections)
- Precision and structured work method
- Self-confident appearance and capacity for teamwork
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Flexibility and commitment
- You’ll work in a highly motivated and competent team with an open-minded working culture
- You’ll be able to determine your own work-life balance by choosing your own flexible working arrangements with home office possibilities.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn via additional courses and we’ll support you in your projects and activities
If you would like to join our team, send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1120 Vienna, Austria