Webinar: ECLASS Material Master Data Consolidation (English)
In this workshop you will get a brief introduction to ECLASS and learn how to consolidate and enrich your legacy data by using ECLASS. After an overview on the structured best practice 7 step approach for material master data consolidation you will see examples of the detailed steps including rule based automatic generation of multi-lingual short and long texts and learn on the benefits you can achieve with ECLASS. In the following Q&A session we can discuss any open questions.
- ECLASS overview and material master data consolidation within your organization
- Learn about the structured best practice 7 step approach for material master data consolidation and resulting benefits
- Status quo and challenges
- Legacy data processing
- Duplicate identification and elimination
- Consistent rule-based short and long text generation
- Data governance for ongoing operations
Target group of the workshop are heads of department, managers and experts in the following domains.
- Material master data
- Catalog data
- Content management
- Spare parts management
- SW-tools and applications