Project Manager (m/f) 1014
- Planning, controlling and reporting of IT-projects
- Conception and implementation of professional and technical challenging customer projects
- Supporting sales team in project definition and estimation for preparing offers
- Organization and management of project meetings
- Project monitoring
- Completed technical education (technical college or university)
- Ability in logical and analytic thinking (process oriented and interrelations)
- Ability to support teamwork and good presentation skills
- Good appearance and communication skills
- Excellent skills in German and English language
- Skills in product development, manufacturing or procurement processes (Supply chain)
- Experience in product master data management, product classification
For this job profile the Autrian collective contract defines a minimum gross salary of EUR 2.273,- per month. Depending on your qualification we offer excess payment in line with the market.
If you would like to join our team, send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.