23.02.16: eCl@ss Introduction Seminar - Frankfurt
This workshop will give an overview on the eCl@ss organization, data model, supported processes, participation in developing the standard and the usage in industry and trade. Based on industry examples it will support the decision how eCl@ss could be implemented within your organization.
- eCl@ss Basics
- Support decision making on how to use eCl@ss within your organization
- Software tools and applications
Target group of the workshop are heads of department, managers and experts in the following domains
- Material master data
- Catalog data
- Content management
- Spare parts management
- SW-tools and applications
- Overview eCl@ss organization
- eCl@ss basics, data model, data exchange formats
- Release management, language versions
- Support options for release updates
- Customize and create your own structure elements
- (classes, properties, list of properties, etc.)
- Implementation examples, tools
- Costs and benefits
Price EUR 570,--
Do not miss our discounts for Paradine costumers, eCl@ss-, BMOE- and BME-Chine-members as well as Paradine Newsletter subscribers.
Seminar registrations shall be sent to: info(at)paradine.at or fax +43-1-236 66 68 - 334.
Pls. note that the number of participants is restricted to 10 persons. Do not wait to register!
|Date:||23. February 2016|
|Time:||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Instructor:||1 senior consultant|
|No of participants:||max. 10 participants|
For further information pls. contact:
Tel: +43-1-236 66 68 - 0
In cooperation with: