28.03.16: eCl@ss Seminar China - Beijing, China
On 28th March 2016 Paradine will host an eCl@ss Introduction seminar in cooperation with eCl@ss China and BME-Asia in Beijing, China.
The seminar addresses companies and organization which plan to implement eCl@ss within their organization or intend to provide product catalogs and product information based on eCl@ss electronically to their customers and business partners. The seminar also addresses subsidiaries of European companies who already use eCl@ss in their European organization and plan to implement eCl@ss in their Chinese organizations also.
This workshop will give an overview on the eCl@ss organization, data model, supported processes, participation in developing the standard and the usage in industry and trade. Based on industry examples it will support the decision how eCl@ss could be implemented within your organization.
- eCl@ss Basics
- Support decision making on how to use eCl@ss within your organization
- Software tools and applications
Target group of the workshop are heads of department, managers and experts in the following domains
- Material master data
- Catalog data
- Content management
- Spare parts management
- SW-tools and applications
- Overview eCl@ss organization
- eCl@ss basics, data model, data exchange formats
- Release management, language versions
- Support options for release updates
- Customize and create your own structure elements
- (classes, properties, list of properties, etc.)
- Implementation examples, tools
- Costs and benefits
Paradine: info(at)paradine.at – Your contact: Hr. Reinhard Pohn
eCl@ss-Office China: china(at)eclass-office.com - Your contact: Fr. Jun Xu
BME Asia: officemanager.sh(at)bme-asia.com - Your contact: Mrs. Steffi Xu