eptos Item Manager
eptos™ Online Repositories support companies and organizations to work with consistent, master data throughout the organization.
eptos™ Item Manager includes functions for development, maintenance and provision of product data.
- Feature list
eptos™ Item Manager
- Creation, administration and provision of article and product data
- Discussion forum for product data
- Release workflow for product data
- Classification of product data (prerequisite Classification Manager)
- Usage of templates (prerequisite Template Manager)
- Assignment of graphical symbols to products (prerequisite Graphical symbols ManageR)
- Import of product data in ISO 29002-10 format
- Export of product data in ISO 29002-10 format
- Web-Service according to ISO 29002-20 for accessing product data
- Usage of predefined terminology (prerequisite Terminology Manager)
Also the following dictionaries are based on eptos4™ technology ...
eCl@ss Content Development Plattform
BBG eCatalog.Service Portal
Siemens Classification System
- Paradine eptos™ Online Repositories
Paradine eptos™ Online Repositories
Today companies use a wide range of IT-systems to fulfill varoius needs, support business processes and provide information to users. Electronic exchange of product and sevice data within the organization as well as to suppliers and customers involves additional IT systems. Our global markets also require us to deal with often a wide variety of different languages.
Errors due to misunderstandings, wrong interpretation or translations or words, features or symbols result in high expenses and dirve product and service prices.
Paradine eptos™ Online Repositories support companies and organizations to overcome this problems by providing corporate wide, multi-language master data repositories. These online repositoires provide, maintain and deliver consistent master data to all connected application systems (ERP, CAx, PDM, PLM, PIM, eCataloguesm...).
eptos™ Online Repositories enable organization-wide consistent data:
- product and service classifications
- product and service description
- multilingual terminolgy
- graphical symbols
- units of measure
- material data
- product data
- electronic catalogues
The eptos™ Framework consists of the eptos™ Base Module and a number of additional modules.
Currently the following additional modules are available:
- eptos™ - Base Module
- eptos™ - Dictionary Manager
- eptos™ - Classification Manager
- eptos™ - Change Request Manager
- eptos™ - Template Manager
- eptos™ - Units of Measure and Quantities Manager
- eptos™ - Item Manager
Paradine has considerably ongoing investments in national, european and international standardization activities to ensure that our software solutions are based on solid and stable data models and exchange formats. This secures the investments of our customers on a long term basis. Paradine also supports the following standars:
- ISO 8000
- ISO 13584
- ISO 22745
- ISO 23584
- ISO 29002
- IEC 61360
- IEC 61987
- DIN 4002
Tel.: +43-1-236 66 68 - 0